Weekly Menu - Week 10
|Monday||Stuffed Tomatoes with Quinoa |
Homemade Plain Yogurt with Chestnut Spread
|Tuesday||Coleslaw with Socca |
|Wednesday||Scallops with Leeks and Orzo |
Homemade Plain Yogurt with Honey
|Thursday||Lentils with Vegetables with green Salad |
|Friday||Kale Chips |
Homemade Plain Yogurt with Brown Sugar
Game Plan:Sunday Evening:
- You want to make the Stuffed Tomatoes. They are very good re-heated.
- If you are making your own yogurt, make your weekly batch on Sunday evening.
- If you have not made the Stuffed Tomatoes, you have to make them tonight. They have to be in the oven for about 45 minutes. 20 minutes before serving, make the quinoa.
- Stuffed tomatoes make great leftovers so don't hesitate to make more. Same with quinoa.
- You have to make the whole dinner. No need to panic.
- Start by making the Socca batter. It will rest while you prepare the other dishes.
- After the socca batter, make the Clafoutis. You don't have to make them in individual servings. You can make a large dish.
- While the Clafoutis is in the oven, make the Coleslaw. As soon as the Clafoutis are done, put your skillet/dish in the oven and increase the temperature to make the socca.
- You only have to make the scallops with leeks and Orzo. This is one of my emergency dinner so it won't take much time to make. Start with cleaning the leeks if you don't have frozen ones.
- You have to make the Lentils and the Orange salad. Start by making the lentils.
- While they cook, make the orange salad. For the sake of time efficiency, don't make a start anise syrup but use honey instead.
- If you are feeling zealous, you could make the buckwheat batter tonight for the galettes.
- You have to make the buckwheat batter as early as possible in the day if you have not made it on Thursday evening.
- While the batter rests, start prepping the fillings for the crepes (mushrooms, onions, etc.)
- While the fillings are cooking, you can make the Kale chips.
- Relax, it's Friday!