Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


If you are like me, always wondering "what am I going to cook tonight?", that is nutritious; healthy; appealing (and maybe new) to young children and to the entire family with limited modification; and that does not take two hours to cook; and does not cost an entire pay check?... this blog is for you! Here you will find easy-to-make, healthy, and affordable recipes and ideas that I cook for my family. So, What Are You Feeding Your Kids These Days?
Bon Appétit!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making it sound so easy and the layout of your blog is so cheerful. I need such inspiration to cook. Lisa Occhipinti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon JacksonSeptember 29, 2009

    Nice simple clean food! Forget the kids, I'll make this for my dinner! Buena suerte for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. Paul is the cook in the family, but I may just surprise the boys with one of your recipes. Merci!

    ReplyDelete